Monday 19 October 2009

Cuckold Weekend

What a weekend....

On Thursday Jayne fucked her Bull again, and was doing so while I was parked outside the hotel in between their cars.

On Friday I manage to persuade her to allow me into her separate bedroom and after some further persuassion I got to lick & finger her Cuckoldress cunt, bringing her to orgasm with my tongue; but I went too far and put my cock inside her, only be told (after fucking her for less than a minute) to take my cock out and leave the room.

On Saturday we were good friends all day but I dare not enter her room that night.

On Sunday morning, when I know she likes a lie in, I plucked up courage and not only entered her separate bedroom but also got into bed with her; touched her; stroked her breasts through her nightie; pulled her nightie down and touched her naked breasts; got between her legs and licked her clit for a long time; snaked my tongue into her cunt; slid first one, then two, then three fingers into her cunt while I licked her clit; brought her to multiple orgasms, while my cock raged and jerked in frustration because I knew that to fuck her would not be a good move; then lie with her while she came down from her orgasms, asking her if she had enjoyed it and getting a positive response; then kissing her and leaving the room to jerk off in my bedroom to give myself some Cuckold release.

And we were friends all day on Sunday.

What a Cuckold weekend...

No comments: