Sunday 25 January 2009

Meeting with her Bull for 3 hours of XXX enjoyment

She did meet her Bull last Friday and they had a three hour XXX session while I was at work.

She dressed for him in the lingerie and stockings I have just posted, which I bought her for Xmas. He loved the peacock stocking tops and he managed to tear one of her stockings while they fucked, probably while he held her ankles apart so he could see his cock entering her cunt.

He fucked her in many positions, cumming twice in the XXX session, filling her with his cum which I had to suck out when I got home. Then she allowed me to put my small throbbing cock into her cunt and poke her for a short time before I came inside her (although she did not cum; she had already cum many times with him and when I fucked her she just watched me).

I think she would prefer to be with him all the time.

1 comment:

bdenied said...

she must have looked really hot in the lingerie and sex has to be wild to tear stockings and if your wife is going to fuck it may as well be a wild fuck