Thursday 12 February 2009

His cock inside her

His cock will have been inside her already tonight, in their hotel room 50 miles from our home. She sent me a text when she arrived and then she had a shower before preparing for his arrival. She said she had taken a choice of basque, to go with the high heeled shoes and seamed stockings. I will not know exactly what she is wearing for him right now until she returns tomorrow morning to allow me to lick her clit and suck his cum from her well used cunt.

I wonder how many times his cock has thrust deep inside her in the years we have known him and how many times it will thrust into her tonight and tomorrow morning. Possibly tens of thousands for the first and may hundreds for the latter. She loves his cock and I believe she is growing to love him.

All I can do is wait for her to return, with my small semi-hard cock constantly informing me of how inferior I am to him.

No comments: