Monday 23 February 2009

She is sleeping in the spare room

Last Friday morning Jayne fucked her Bull in our bed just before he left after an overnight stay in our home while I was away. She teased me in bed, about their XXX exploits together, while I rubbed her clit in the early evening when I returned; allowing me to taste the sloppy seconds as I licked her clit and sucked her cunt. We got up and I made an evening meal for us, before we returned to our bed for more XXX tales of how she loves her Bull's cock.

I had driven for four hours to get home, in heavy stop-start traffic, and had an early G&T before our first XXX story session with two more G&Ts while I made dinner. Then I drank the best part of a bottle of wine during dinner, followed by a beer when we relaxed for half an hour in front of the TV. Far too much alcohol, taken partly because of the stress of driving home and partly because of jealousy at her Bull fucking Jayne in our bed. I have done it before, drinking too much just before she has met him or immediately afterwards; each time misbehaving to the point where she has left our bedroom and slept on the large lounge sofa.

This time, during our second teasing session after she had fucked her Bull in our bed, I went too far. We had been trying to make love together as she teased me and my small cock was only semi-hard. I had slid it into her cunt and tried to fuck her but the combination of alcohol and tiredness meant I could not cum. She sucked my cock and tried her best to please me while she sat on my face, forcing me to drink the last remnants of his cum. Normally I would have ejaculated in seconds but this time I could not cum, neither of us getting an orgasm and both of us getting frustrated. In the end I got out my CB2000 chastity device (smaller than my CB3000) and put it on, saying some 'nasty' things to her that I cannot remember. Except that I remember calling her a 'slut' as she got up and left the bedroom to sleep all night on the lounge sofa.

The following morning (last Saturday) I woke with a splitting headache and she was not in the room with me. It dawned on me that I had said some awful things but I could not remember the detail. I got up and made a cup of tea, sitting at this computer in the study to write up her latest XXX exploits. I heard her coming up stairs and entering our bedroom to have a shower. It must have been strange and painful for her to have such extreme emotions in our bedroom in a matter of hours; lust and multiple orgasms with her Bull, followed by frustration, humiliation and insults with me.

She spent Saturday avoiding me, so that we were each in another part of the house all day, only talking briefly and politely when we ate or passed each other. She has talked to me about normal daily matters and yesterday (Sunday) we managed to watch TV in the evening while I massaged her toes. But each evening she has taken off her make up in our en-suite and then left me alone in our bed, last night saying she did not want to sleep with me any more.

I spent most of yesterday afternoon (Sunday) putting up a blackout roller blind and a curtain pole in the spare room, where she slept on Saturday night. We have only just cleared this room of storage boxes and she was preparing it as the guest bedroom. Now she is using it for herself, sleeping there again last night while I lay locked up in first my CB2000 and then my CB3000 (the CB2000 gave me severe ball ache and some pain) thinking of her (and her Bull).

I have started to have bisexual and gay thoughts, where I am taken by a man while Jayne watches then I am fucked hard by her with increasingly larger strap-ons until I am crying real tears of remorse. Punishment for not being 'nice to her' and, as she said last night, 'not showing her respect'. I don't know if I am bisexual but my cock (released from the CB3000) got hard and I had an orgasm thinking of being tied up and fucked first by a man, who came deep inside me; then by Jayne who hit me while she stretched my butt-hole, swopped her strap-on for her fist which she clenched inside me as she thrust it deep, and I imagined feeling my prostate juices flowing as she raped me and said what she thought of me.

We are both up in the house now, in separate parts of the building getting ready for work. We have not spoken this morning and she is already driving her car out of the garage.

I feel lonely and she probably does too.

1 comment:

bdenied said...

alcohol will destroy a marriage faster than five extra marital affairs. be careful