Thursday 19 February 2009

In our bed tonight

There is the very real possibility that Jayne will have a XXX session in our house this evening and her Bull will spend the night with her in our bed.

It is half term and I am childcare for the week, with a trip to London today as part of the half term entertainment. I will be stopping over at a London hotel with one of our children (the other is away for the week on a school trip). So Jayne will be at home without us and will be free to entertain her Bull all evening and overnight.

I will not know for sure unless she sends me a text to confirm her plans. The first I may know of it could be the satisfied smile on her face when we return home tomorrow and the taste of his cum when I get sloppy seconds.

We tried making love last night and my small cock could not please her; both of us deciding to give up on my limp, dismal cock without either of us having an orgasm. This is in sharp contrast to her Bull, who is hard whenever they meet and can keep his large cock erect for hours at a time, while she has multiple orgasms in numerous positions with him until they finish their extended XXX sessions with simultaneous orgasms. No wonder she prefers her Bull in bed.

No comments: