Friday 26 June 2009

Cuckold Anticipation

Jayne is in the bedroom next to our study, the room where I am typing this. I can hear her drying her hair which is one of the signs on her day off work that she is planning to meet her Bull. There has been no mention of a planned XXX meet, other than a conversation several days ago that her Bull has asked her to drive down to meet him this time, rather than them meet half way or in our house. She may not go because we have a new car and she is not used to driving it yet. Then again, his insistence when they talk in about an hours time (after she has dropped the children off to school) may overide her fears and trigger a swift dressing up in lingerie and stockings, followed by make up, high heeled shoes and jewellery. It only takes about 90 minutes to get to him, so she has ample time if she decides to go.
I will know nothing of her decision until I get home from work and check the washing for used lingerie and stockings, unless she sends me another text like the one two weeks ago ("Well and truly fucked"). As her Cuckold I will just have to wait with expectant anticipation.

No comments: