Friday 12 June 2009

Meeting her Bull

She is planning to meet her Bull again today and I can hear her drying her freshly washed hair in the bedroom next door.

Last night she put black fishnets on and let me touch her legs while she talked about how much she enjoys meeting her Bull for XXX and what he does to give her pleasure. She made me look at her spread cunt and told me to imagine his cock inside her. I was made to lay down between her legs and view her open womanhood while she talked about her having sex with another man. He has a larger cock than me and she loves the way it spreads her cunt lips when he enters her. He also has much more stamina and is very inventive in their lovemaking positions, particularly liking the rear entry ones. She spent some time last night teasing me while I was forced to give her pleasure by licking her clit and glistening cunt. Eventually she let me put my tiny cock inside her while she teased me about how much bigger he is. She let me fuck her for a short while. Then she forced me to remove my cock, so I did not cum inside her the night before she wanted to meet her Bull. I did not manage to cum and lost my small erection on withdrawal from her cunt. I was left frustrated and had to lay quietly alongside her while she dreamed of another man.

She will fuck her Bull today while I am at work.