Monday 2 June 2008

Making of a Cuckold

I never thought it would turn out as it has, with me watching her take control of her life and lover(s). When we started out it was me encouraging her to enjoy herself with another man, while I stayed in the room to watch and keep her safe. That is how it started.
It took a while but she did take the plunge eventually, after much reassurance that it would not change our relationship and that I would still love her.
Just after the millenium we found a man, via swinger ads on the Internet, who was polite, honest and sincere. Jayne spent some time chatting to him via email and I encouraged her to meet him. We booked a weekend in a nearby hotel and he drove up to stay in an adjacent room. We had dinner together and while I was at the bar he said to Jayne that she did not need to go through with this unless she wanted to, which made her even more willing to take the plunge. We went to our room and I picked up my camera, taking photos of them as they stood kissing and carressing each other. His hands were roming all over her body and I noticed she was feeling his cock through his trousers.
While I am writing this some years afterwards, my cock has suddenly become very painful as it strains to get an erection within the confines of my Cuckold CB3000 locked cock-cage. I cannot masturbate or get any satisfaction until my keyholder returns from her shopping trip. Even then it will only be to unlock me to let the blood flow once more, not to get any chance to get sexual relief until we are in bed together this evening (when she will tell me once more about how much she enjoys feeling her Bull's cock exploding inside her).
But I am getting ahead of myself and should get back to the story.
During that first time with her Bull many years ago, I saw Jayne enjoy herself and give of herself so much more than when we had been together sexually. He raised her to new XXX heights and she has looked down on me, and my services to her, ever since.
He spent so much time just looking at her and kissing her, caressing her and talking quietly to her. Then he slowly undressed her, all the while whispering to her and saying how beautiful she was. She responded by unzipping his fly and feeling his straining cock. Then he laid her on the bed, spread her legs and started to work his way slowly up towards her knicker-covered cunt and clit. She was squirming to his tongue and was his for the taking whenever he chose, which was not now. He pulled aside her pants and tasted her, nuzzling her cunt and clit, licking her for the first time as she came loudly to that first contact. From that day on she loved him orally and has grown to love him since as a likeminded sexual partner and friend.
My cock is aching for release now and my balls want to explode. Telling this tale has reminded me of my own excitement at watching him give her so much pleasure. I need to be freed from this chastity cage by my Cuckoldress but she is in no hurry to return, either to our home after shopping or to our previous lifestyle before she discovered her Bull.
Our life has changed forever, hers to one of being phoned regularly by her lover and hearing how much he wants to put his hard thrusting cock inside her while kissing her deeply on the lips in a lovers' kiss; mine to one of not knowing when she will fuck him again and then being told afterwards how good he was and how many times he made her come before filling her with his own cum, which I should now lick and suck out of her ravaged cunt sitting firmly on my face.
I have become a servant to her sexual needs and he will not talk to me any more, not giving me the satisfaction of conversation, only the knowledge that she prefers him to me in bed.
I will tell more of this story later, when my cock is freed and has subsided and she has once more shown her new power over me with his Bullish consent and encouragement.
Your comments, sympathy and pathos are all welcome to ensure that I finish this tale of sexual adventure and empowerment of womanhood.
For myself, I ask only to hear what she has done with him, how he has given her so much pleasure and multiple orgasms before filling her with the volume of his flowing cum in a way that which I cannot compete.
I am a Cuckold now, not knowing I was one until it became too late.
Your comments and Cuckold stories are welcome.
Regards, DavidP (and JayneG) XXX

No comments: