Tuesday 10 June 2008

Cuckolded Again

Jayne did meet her Bull at a nearby hotel last Thursday evening and they did have a XXX session. They went straight to booking into a room rather than go to the bar for a drink beforehand. Her Bull was so eager to get to the room that, when they finally go into it after a long walk down the hotel corridor, he pushed her against the wall just inside the room and started to kiss her, caressing her and exploring her. He got down on his knees, put one of her legs over his shoulder and started to lick her clit, exploring her very wet cunt with his fingers and continuing to please her like this until she came explosively in his face. Then they moved to the bed and she sucked his already hard cock, giving him some attention and preparing him for the next stage. He got on top of her and put his eager cock into her willing cunt, pushing it deep inside her while she put her arms around her lover and enjoyed the feeling of his large cock sliding into her. He was so desparate that he told her he wanted to cum straight away but he held back, which he is somehow able to do for long periods. He fucked her in this missionary position until she came on his powerful cock, then they changed position several times, giving her one orgasm after another, while he continued to fuck her for an hour until he said he was going to fill her up with him cum. She encouraged him, rising with him until they both came together and he exploded inside her, filling her well served cunt with his cum. He had to drive home after that and a few minutes later Jayne came back to our house with a very satisfied look on her face. We went into the bedroom and I hugged her, touching her stocking-clad legs; then when I saw the lingerie she was wearing I pushed her before me into the bathroom, so I could lock the door. I put my fingers inside her cunt. I could feel where her Bull's cock had been; her cunt lips were still spread and the entrance to her cunt was wide open. I put three fingers inside her and could feel her Bull's sticky cum still evident in her cunt. I could not help myself and knelt before her to suck and lick her clit and cunt, cleaning her out as I took my sloppy seconds; sucking out, drinking and swallowing volumes of her Bull's thick salty cum; she put one foot on the toilet to make it easier for me to do my duty; then I stood up and put my now throbbing little cock into her bruised and worn out cunt, fucking her with my small dick until I came as well, mixing my poor cum with her Bull's rich and stronger stock. Later when we were in bed she told me about the evening as she, the Cuckoldress, teased me , the Cuckold, about the whole XXX session with her Bull. She told me what he had done to her and how many times she had cum in his arms; how she had kissed him avidly and wrapped herself around him; how he had sat her in front of the mirror in the hotel chair so she could watch him as he licked her cunt until she came yet again; how he had then reversed the positions so he could watch her while she lovingly sucked his cock and balls; how he had stood her against the mirror so she could watch him fuck her from behind; how he had positioned her kneeling at the edge of the bed, so he could stand behind her and fuck her deeply with his engorged cock; how he had moved her further up the bed so he could join her on the bed and continue to fuck her and touch her butt while she knelt in front of him; how she had straddled his chest and sat down on his face, pushing her eager cunt against his mouth, enjoying the feeling of his tongue licking her clit and his hands on her butt pulling her cunt towards him; how she had turned and knelt facing his feet, lowering herself onto his cock and reverse fucked him while he caressed her stocking-clad legs and told her how much he liked her beautiful butt; how he had then fucked her hard and deep as they both came in the final throes of their passionate meeting; how he had made her cum in multiple orgasms, then made her cum again on his tongue, fingers and with his cock, so that she had lost count of how many times he had pleased her to the full; how his cock was much bigger than mine and how he had more stamina than me; that she wanted to fuck him again as soon as possible, preferably spending the night with him while I slept alone at home thinking of what her Bull might be doing to her; how she wanted wake up in his arms and be fucked by him in the morning. This is the teasing of a Cuckold by his Cuckoldress and it can be relentless in bed or just a fleeting smile during the day; all I know is that she enjoyed her Bull immensely last Thursday evening and he is passing nearby again on another journey north this week. She is already anticipating her next meeting with her Bull, may possibly spend much more time with him as he will not need to rush back; may sleep overnight in the hotel with him; and may bring him back to our house on Friday morning to fuck him in our bed while I am at work, the final act of her Bull's dominance in our Bull, Cuckoldress, Cuckold relationship. I can only wait to see how events this week unfold, knowing he will be phoning her every day, telling her what he will do to her next time, making her wet with anticipation while talking to him and how she will encourage such explicit conversation until they meet again.

No comments: