Sunday 1 June 2008

Cuckold Tease

She teased me last night, telling me that my cock is small and that her Bull has a much larger cock that she loves to suck and fuck. She said that her Bull makes her feel special.
Then she made me fuck her from behind because that is her favourite position with her Bull. After fucking her in many different positions and giving her multiple orgasms, her Bull likes to cum inside her while fucking her from behind.
She has had three stopovers with her Bull this year, sleeping in his bed after long XXX sessions. She loves to curl up against him, with her head on his naked chest. He likes her to be with him in the morning, when he can fuck her again. The last time he woke her up as he put his bare cock inside her from behind, then he fucked her in several position before moving back to the 'spoons' position to cum inside her.
I just hear about it afterwards, when she teases me about how well he has fucked her.

No comments: