Sunday 3 August 2008

Cuckolded Again

She was with her Bull again all Friday night, arriving home with his cum still evident inside her as she made me clean her cunt and teased me by recalling all the times he had made her cum and what they had done together.



He loves to kneel between her legs and explore her with his tongue and fingers, licking her clit and stretching her cunt until she cums noisily in his face. This time he also fucked her from behind while she knelt on a dining chair, again making her cum as he thrust hard and deep inside her.



They moved to the bedroom and enjoyed each other again, with a long XXX session while I was at home imagining what they were doing. I found the spare key to the CB3000 and unlocked my throbbing cock, pulling hard on it in frustration, knowing he was probably enjoying her cunt while I could only masturbate for hours alone. My cock ached after multiple abuse and I fell asleep in a large lonely bed, while she curled up beside her naked Bull, fulfilled by multiple orgasms and feeling secure within his strong arms.



They had fucked in many positions, with both of them taking turns on top. She had ridden his cock facing him and then rotating to fuck him in the opposite direction, so he could watch his cock entering her cunt. She could feel him thrusting deep inside her in the position and came so strongly that her orgasmic rippling cunt spasms forced his cock out of her and she ejaculated on his balls.



He moved her to a chair and spread her legs and she leaned over it towards the wall mirror. Then he entered from behind and fucked her hard while holding her shoulders, so his cock went very deep into her cunt with every thrust. He likes this position and made her cum repeatedly until her could not hold back any longer and his throbbing cock exploded, filling her with his hot, juicy cum.



More later as she teases me and tells me more of the story....

No comments: