Friday 1 August 2008

With her Bull again

She is with her Bull again for an overnight XXX session, while I remain at home locked in my CB3000 waiting for her return. They do not allow me to be present now when they have a XXX session and they usually meet when I am at work. Tonight he asked her to drive down to be with him and I encouraged her to go, leaving her alone while she got herself ready and dressed for their XXX session. I just carried her bags (containing XXX toys and batteries, plus tomorrows' clothing) downstairs and kissed her goodbye. They are probably already sucking and fucking while I can only imagine what they are doing, until she teases me about it on her return home.

1 comment:

George said...

That is so hot. You get nothing but a video so you can listen to that naked stud giving your wife what she wants so bad, her moaning in pleasure. I enjoy your site on Flickr very much and your profile..and now your blog.