Thursday 7 August 2008

Tonight and tomorrow night?

She left for work this morning with her make-up case and her overnight bag, ready for meeting her Bull if he calls today. I checked and she has taken her favourite silver vibrator and it looks like more than one set of lingerie.
The photos above were taken on Tuesday night and are of the clothes she wore on her overnight stay with her Bull on Monday. He fucked her in the lingerie on Monday night, then fucked her again on Tuesday morning while she wore her nightie.
Jayne does not work on Fridays, so I think she may be planning to spend tonight with her Bull, then do some shopping tomorrow and spend another night with him tomorrow evening.
That means I may not see her again until Saturday, at which point he will have cum inside her at least once each evening and once each morning. He is going to fill her with cum and she will make me lick her clean when she returns.
All I can do is imagine how many hundreds of times his cock will drive deep into her cunt and how many times he will make her cum with either his tongue or his hard cock.
I am learning that a Cuckold has no control, once his partner and her Bull(s) start seeing each other on their own. I have moved from encouraging her to fuck other men, to watching her enjoying another man's cock, then not being allowed to be present any more. She even resented me being in the room this morning as she was packing her bag, probably seeing it as an intrusion on her (and his) privacy. So I closed the door and just listened to her movement as she opened drawers to pack her lingerie, stockings and shoes. The next thing I saw of Jayne was her carrying her bags downstairs, not taking up my offer of carrying them for her.
I have locked up my cock in the CB3000 Chastity Device, so I cannot play with it while she is away. My cock is straining to get hard but can only get semi-rigid in the device, which stops me cumming. She may let me fuck her when she gets home....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm hopefully you can take some pics of her cum filled pussy and you licking it up mmmmm