Monday 4 August 2008

I missed her by 10 minutes

I got home tonight from work and her car was not on the drive. It was too late for her to still be at work but I still looked to see if her laptop and briefcase were in their overnight storage place, which they were. That meant she had been home but was now back out in her car again.

I went upstairs into our bedroom and could smell her perfume heavy in the air. She had clearly only just left and because of the perfume I wondered if she was on her way to her Bull again (it is Monday evening now and she had been with him overnight only last Friday). I checked for her makeup case and it was missing, as was her overnight bag. Now I was almost certain she was visiting her Bull again.

I phoned her carphone and when she answered I could hear road noise which confirmed that she was driving somewhere. When I asked where she was the answer was "Driving South", a code phrase we use when the children are listening which means on the way to her Bull. I asked her when she set off on the journey and she said 18:40 which was only 10 minutes before I got home. I had missed her by a moment, can still smell her in the bedroom and can now only wait until she gets back home again tomorrow morning when she will want me to lick her cunt and suck out her Bull's cum.

She even told me what lingerie she is wearing and I got instantly hard as I realised she was going to fuck her Bull dressed as described.

Now I know what it feels like to be a Cuckold. Locked, as I now am, in my CB3000 Chastity Device waiting for her to get home to unlock me and tease me with stories of her XXX activities with her Bull; while she pushes my head down between her spread legs and shows me where her Bull's cock had been, in her cunt, and demands that I clean her up.

It is going to be a long, lonely night as I wait for her to return.

No comments: