Sunday 21 December 2008

Big Mistake

I must stop letting it get to me when I know or suspect she is planning to meet her Bull.

We agreed, at my suggestion, that she could have a stopover with him and I could see that she was looking forward to it; on the first day she would do some Xmas shopping part way, before driving to his place and having prolonged XXX sessions in the evening and again in the morning; then she would return home fulfilled with a very well used pussy to tease me and make me lick her cunt clean of his cum. This was what we both expected to happen.

Unfortunately, with her imminent XXX meeting in mind, I got drunk on the final night before she was planning to drive to him and I must have said something (that I cannot remember but was probably a jealous outburst) that led to her cancelling the trip. Everyone was disappointed and it was all my fault.

It has taken two weeks to repair the damage. I have not had much to drink since, have been very attentive and have suggested another stopover date with her Bull next Tuesday night.

It was a big mistake for me to get so uptight about her wanting another man's larger cock in her cunt rather than mine; a man who has far more staying power than me and who has the stamina to keep her cumming repeatedly for hours in their long XXX sessions together. When she meets him on Tuesday she will be able to feel his hard cock pressing against her when they kiss, which is a sharp contrast to the times when it has taken some time for my small cock to get hard enough to be any use to her. She loves to suck her Bull's cock and to give him pleasure, much as he spends a long time licking her clit and exploring her cunt with his tongue and fingers. She enjoys the many positions he fucks her in and how deep his cock plunges hard and fast into her cunt. I have watched him make her repeatedly cum with intense orgasms and I have listened to her scream with pleasure as he has stretched her cunt and pounded his cock deep inside her for hundreds of times in long XXX sessions. Sexually, they are made for each other, which is why it is such a shame alcohol got in the way to cancel their last meeting.

I am planning to try to stay very calm and attentive on Monday night, avoiding any issues. I will not be able to cum inside her again until after her Bull has fucked her bareback, pumped his next load into her and filled her with his sperm. She will let me fuck her tonight and tomorrow but I will have to take out my cock as I cum, to make sure there is no residue on Tuesday night when her Bull is licking her cunt. There will be plenty of his cum still inside her when I have to lick her clean after she returns.

More later from a very sober and subdued but still slightly excited Cuckold.

1 comment:

bdenied said...

booze and cuckolding dont muix well........that gorgeous cunt of hers needs lots of cock attemtion amd probably more than you can provide...relax and enjoy