Friday 26 December 2008

Stopover with her Bull

She did meet her Bull at the hotel and she stayed overnight with him. Because she had got all the keys to my CB3000 I was locked into it while she was away, only managing to get one limp and unsatisfactory cum by lots of lubricant, repeated pulling at the lock and straining my frustrated cock against the CB3000 while looking at photos of him fucking her.

I eventually got to sleep but woke up in pain to find my balls very swollen and my almost hard cock completely filling the CB3000. I must have been dreaming of sex and was now paying the price for it with real pain. It took some time for my cock and balls to calm down and for the pain to dissipate, all the while I was trying not to think of where Jayne was and that her Bull would be lying naked beside her.

I could not sleep, so powered up the PC and looked at Cuckold pics (particularly IR), gently pulling on my CB3000 to give some attention to my now flacid cock. I waited patiently for her to return home, so I could unlock my cock and lick her cunt clean. He fucks her in the morning when she sleeps with him, leaving volumes of his cum inside her for me to suck out, taste and drink. I was looking forward to lying between her spread legs serving her as a Cuckold should and to putting my small cock inside her, if she let me, to add my cum to that of her Bull.

It got later and later in the morning and I wondered if she was deliberately arriving home late so there was no time for her to be with me in bed before we both had to go to work. Eventually I got into the shower, still locked into my CB3000 chastity device, and I washed my cock by running warm water through the device. I was forced to get dressed for work, with the CB3000 causing a bulge in my suit trousers that could have been flattering but was very worrying because my work colleagues would notice my normally invisible cock had miraculously grown overnight.

I drove down the route she would use both to come home and to go direct to her office but got all the way to the dual carriageway without seeing her. I pulled over and sent her a text asking "Where R U?" and she replied "Work". So she had driven straight there from the hotel, avoiding meeting me and not informing me of her whereabouts; leaving me without communication and condemned to being locked in the CB3000 for a full 24 hours.

To avoid embarassment, I had to work all day alone in a new office we are commissioning, only emerging infrequently dressed in my long black overcoat to talk to colleagues or get something to eat. Only one person (male) noticed the bulge in my trousers and immediately looked away, while we carried on a conversation about the new office. I managed to survive the whole day with a locked up cock and at times forgot about it, only to be reminded when my cock strained against the device.

I got home before her and had a shower, washing my cock again. When she did arrive home I finally managed to unlock the CB3000 and free my frustrated cock while she was parking the car in the garage. When she returned into the house, I pulled her upstairs into the bedroom, lay her on the bed, ripped off her work tights and thong, and spread her legs so her shaved cunt was visible. I dived in and furiously licked her clit and cunt, sucking her Bull's still evident and salty cum from her. He had cum again inside her in the morning and she had been sitting all day since with his cum unable to drain from her. She had got ready for work at the hotel, including putting on a pair of tights, then sat down all day retaining his cum deep within her cunt; sometimes, when she has driven home in the evening immediately after being fucked by her Bull she has told me his cum drips out of her still gaping, satisfied cunt, past her thong and down her stocking clad legs as she has walked out to her car to drive home and she has been able to feel where her Bull's cock has been while she has been driving in the car. I continued to suck her now glistening and aroused cunt, suddenly receiving and tasting a globule of her Bull's cum as she squeezed it from her cunt. I could roll his cum around on my tongue and the thought nearly made me cum myself while kneeling on the floor against the bed with her spread before me. Here was 'Cuckold proof' in my mouth and the salty remains of her XXX session with her Bull, while I remained at home with a locked up cock to stop me getting any satisfaction whilst she had numerous orgasms and his cock had fulfilled her as my never could.

I got on top of her and she teased me about my small cock as I inserted it. She told me how beautiful her Bull's cock is and how it has a large head that spreads her cunt as he enters her; how deep his cock gets into her cunt and how much she enjoys feeling it sliding inside. I could not last any more and shot my load inside her, adding it to at least two loads from her Bull. She laughed and got off the bed, unpacking her overnight bag as I lay on the bed imagining what she had worn and knowing that she had dressed up in lingerie, stockings and high heels for her Bull (and not for me).

During these last few weeks I have changed and have become the subservient partner in our relationship; while she has gained the upper hand, able to book hotels and meet her Bull at will without reference to me at home. This is going to be the story of my life from now on and have to accept it or risk losing her completely (she has already told me she does not love me any more and that her Bull has become her 'lover').

I hope this Blog, and the warning signs within it, is informative for current Cuckolds or those considering the lifestye....

1 comment:

bdenied said...

interesting, I have worn them but never worried that anyone could see or notice.....i do not think it an accident that she left you locked all day