Monday 29 December 2008

Daily Contact

She did not drive down to meet him and stay overnight - too dark and icy for travelling.

Instead, she is in daily contact with him by voice or text which is incredibly frustrating for me; knowing he is talking to her and she is responding but not knowing what they have said or typed. It sounds really controlling but it is not that at all; it is my 'Cuckold' lack of knowledge of what they want to do together that is so frustrating.

We drove past his house yesterday and she could not help but look in his direction, while I (the driver) stared dutifully forward and tried to ignore her obvious interest elsewhere.

Am I getting jealous about how much he means to her? - They seem to be in daily contact by mobile phone and she has already told me the sort of suggestions he makes to her on the phone, which make her wet as he speaks.

Despite the previous incidents, I have found myself once more having too much to drink and am very much aware that I could easily say something that would push her too far and make her seek comfort with him, as she has done in the past.

For all those contemplating a Cuckold lifestyle, be very much aware that eventually the thought of another man being your wife or partner's main (and potentially only) lover is a very hard thought to take and, if it happens, will change your life forever.

1 comment:

bdenied said...

the idea of daily contact excites me a lot...when he calls her at 3am and she just picks up and leaves, she was even willing to have me take her Son somewhere so she could sneak off and fuck him without anyone being the wiser.,....