Monday 20 April 2020

Jayne and her Bull enjoying each other while I (her Cuckold) watched - Cunnilingus

Jayne likes sex, in all forms except anal (she will accept anal play with a dildo or vibrator but never allows a cock to enter her anus). She is very good at giving oral (fellatio) and loves to receive oral (cunnilingus); she also likes to do both simultaneously in the 69 position.

Before my life as a Cuckold began, Jayne and I had a normal high libido sex life, with a lot of oral sex and coitus in many different positions or locations around the house, including some light BDSM where I would tie her in a spread eagle position face up on the bed and fuck her with dildos and vibrators while she had repeated orgasms and was helpless to stop me; then I would fuck her with my small cock and cum inside her shortly afterwards. I did not last very long when we fucked normally but I did not have premature ejaculation problems before I became a Cuckold; however, I found this did occur several times after we embarked on our journey with her Bull; once I became a Cuckold, I could not hold back when fucking Jayne because my mind was flooded with images of her Bull fucking her hard while I watched or of the stories Jayne told me after she met her Bull while I was at work; these images in my head were just too much for me and when I was fucking Jayne immediately after she had returned from her Bull, I always took her straight to our bedroom, spread her stocking-clad legs and cleaned her up with my tough and mouth, eagerly sucking her Bull's cum from her in salty thick globules, so I would have the taste of his cum in my mouth as I tried to fuck her; because of all this I had no control and invariably came inside Jayne much too early, no doubt disappointing Jayne even more in her eyes when she compared me to her Bull, who was dominant, so full of energy and ideas, totally in control and had endless stamina, able to hold himself back to give her maximum pleasure, then to cum inside Jayne in simultaneous orgasm, also to cum again and again, many times in one long XXX session; giving her multiple orgasms and total satisfaction on every meet.

The first thing that I noticed when Jayne and I started meets with her Bull, was how much time they spent on oral sex before coitus; many minutes of mutual oral preparation and enjoyment, dressed or undressed, while I (the Cuckold) watched. Jayne and her Bull both like oral sex and are very good at it; her Bull selflessly spending time with his head buried deep between Jayne's stocking-clad legs, spreading Jayne's cunt lips and holding them apart with his fingers to expose her throbbing, enlarged and willing clit; Jayne in submissive mode, legs wide apart in full intimacy and her hands resting gently on her Bull's head to give encouragement, receiving his attentions and totally ignoring my presence watching their open, friendly, trusting intimacy; her Bull's tongue actively delighting Jayne with delicate and knowledgeable licking and caressing of her clit; Jayne becoming more and more aroused, her head moving gently side to side, her body slowly twisting and writhing on the bed; then her Bull would grasp Jayne's wrists and hold them firmly on either side of her body, as his tongue and mouth continued to give prolonged attention to her now wide open outer cunt lips, probing deep inside her soaking wet cunt and rasping harder and harder across her now engorged and fully aroused clit; Jayne would cum in loud, shuddering orgasms, her Bull would pause and just lick her gently as she came down to earth and recovered herself; then her Bull would start the whole thing again, continuing to grasp Jayne's wrists and hold them firmly on either side of her, his head pushed deep between her open legs, his elbows wide and pressing down on her stocking-clad thighs, effectively pinning Jayne to the bed while he gave her prolonged oral bliss; Jayne would shudder again and cum on his face, squirting in orgasm as he received and drank her cum, but her Bull would not cease this endless and escalating attention to her now over aroused clit, forcing her to have orgasm after orgasm to the point where she was shaking her head and crying out with total lack of control; her Bull had all the control and Jayne had no choice but to allow him to continue; I lost count of the number orgasms Jayne would have in these preliminary oral positions, but I have a picture in my mind of how her Bull took Jayne to the highest heights with just a lot of patience and his tongue.














































No comments: