Tuesday 21 April 2020

Jayne and her Bull enjoying each other while I (her Cuckold) watched - Fucking

Jayne has a high libido, which means she is probably thinking about sex most of the day. Early on in our relationship, she put up with my small cock because I bought her many different types and shapes of vibrators and dildos. Jayne would use these on herself to have multiple orgasms while I watched. With hindsight, I should have known that my introducing the idea of Jayne fucking other men would eventually have a detrimental effect on our relationship. It took Jayne a while to be persuaded to have sex with another man while I watched but once she made the decision there was no going back. She actively encouraged me to search on the internet and create a shortlist of men that she could 'chat' to online; initially I would sit alongside her at the computer but once she got the hang of it Jayne preferred to have private chats with these men, including looking at photos of them and their cocks. Jayne cut down my shortlist and asked me to arrange and book hotel meets, while she focussed on what to wear and how to behave. We had a couple of not so satisfactory meets, including one with a couple where the lady liked lesbian sex; she performed cunnilingus on Jayne while the men watched and Jayne got so aroused that she returned the compliment, sucking and licking this lady's clit to make her cum; then the man started to be attentive and joined the two ladies on the bed while I watched; he fucked Jayne while Jayne licked his wife's clit and all three of them were having a very enjoyable time; the problem came when I joined in while the man and Jayne had a rest on the bedroom chairs; I performed cunnilingus on the other woman, as she held my head pulling it into her cunt, and she performed fellatio on my cock making it super hard; then I asked the lady of I could fuck her and she said "Yes"; so I put my bare cock inside her and we fucked on the bed while her husband and Jayne watched; I managed to keep my erection and not cum too early, fucking the lady as she came repeatedly on my cock, that part was quite successful; then as my own passion rose I asked the lady if I could cum inside her and again she said "Yes"; so I increased the speed of my rhythm and fucked her hard until I came inside her while she moaned and held me tight; my eager sperm filled her cunt and we held each other for a few moments after my climax. Jayne was not amused; this was not part of our plan in her mind; I was meant to be watching not participating in the XXX session; I was definitely not supposed to fuck another woman while Jayne watched and Jayne was very angry that I had cum inside the other woman. We were in the other couple's hotel bedroom, so we got dressed and moved back to our own bedroom, where Jayne laid into me with angry shouting and verbal abuse; there was no way I could justify or defend myself in her eyes; the deal was that Jayne 'got laid', not me; and that was made very clear to me in our hotel room, I had never seen Jayne so angry. When she had calmed down I promised Jayne that I would not participate if there was another woman in the room for a XXX session but we agreed that I could participate with other men to give Jayne pleasure; that was how we proceeded for all future meets; this was all about Jayne being fucked and Jayne being given maximum attention, not me.

Co-incidentally, the very next meet was with the man who became Jayne's long term Bull and it was in the same hotel in the countryside not far away from our house. He was incredibly polite over drinks and dinner, repeatedly asking Jayne if she was sure that she wanted to go ahead with the XXX session; if she said "No", then we just chat go to our separate bedrooms and he would return home the next morning. All this impressed Jayne, including his wandering hands at the dinner table; they were sitting opposite me and I knew that he was fingering her clit by the way Jayne was squirming on her chair; I think that she also had a hand on his cock, rubbing it through his trousers. Jayne said that she wished to proceed with the planned session. When we finished dinner, we retired together to our bedroom and he said that his own bedroom was next door; we opened our bedroom door and all three of us entered the room; I had left my camera ready and started taking photos as they stood near the door, kissing and fondling each other; his hands were exploring her legs, pushing up Jayne's skirt, displaying her stocking tops; then they undressed each other and moved to the bed where they had sex for over an hour while I watched and took photos; I was totally passive and did not join in after what had happened with the other couple; I watched his cock enter Jayne for the first time, noticing that he did not have a condom on; Jayne had just been sucking his cock so she would also know that it was bare as he started fucking her but she allowed him to continue; I realised that this meant when he came her Bull would be free to impregnate Jayne with his sperm, luckily I also knew that Jayne was taking oral contraceptives; he gave Jayne multiple orgasms as they fucked on the bed until the moment when they had simultaneous orgasms and he pumped his cum into her; at this point it did not occur to me to lick Jayne clean and suck her Bull's cum out of her, I was still at the willing Cuckold stage and had not progressed to accepting my bisexual nature; they paused for a while, then they started fucking again in different locations and positions around the bedroom, all while I (the invisible Cuckold) watched and took photos; after the session her Bull returned to his next door bedroom while Jayne and I cuddled on the bed; she said that she had really enjoyed the session and told me to arrange a follow up meet with this Bull; we had breakfast together in the morning and agreed to meet again soon, then we returned to our house while her Bull drove home. Jayne and I had a wonderful sex session that evening in our bed as she told me how much she had enjoyed her Bull's cock; she came on my cock as I fucked her because she was thinking about another guy fucking her earlier. This became a pattern in our sex life; Jayne putting up with my small cock because she had found a much bigger cock and a healthier nice man with lots of stamina to fuck her with it.

We had many hotel meets with her Bull that I arranged and booked, all of which I attended and took photos; I joined in with the sex during the early sessions but slowly withdrew to the point when I was a bystander and would just watch them fucking each other. What was so impressive was their stamina, particularly her Bull's ability to fuck Jayne for a long time without cumming while she had multiple orgasm on his cock; no sign of my premature ejaculation issues with her Bull, only ideas, different positions and stamina; plus her Bull was a dominant from the first meet which Jayne obviously enjoyed. Jayne would lick, suck and ride his cock in the cowgirl position, also the reverse cowgirl position facing his feet, and Jayne would also sit on her Bull's face while he licked her cunt and clit; but most of the time it was her Bull who would take control, moving Jayne into different positions and locations for sex; pinning her down on the bed as he fucked her; taking her hard from behind while she was standing, kneeling or lying face down on the bed; her Bull decided and controlled most of their sexual activity and he decided when he would finally cum inside her; Jayne was mainly submissive in all their sex; I was totally submissive in that I just kept quiet and watched them perform amazing XXX sessions in front of me (the invisible Cuckold); that is probably why they decided to arrange and book their own hotels and continue to meet without my presence or knowledge; it was only by accident one day (I was checking Jayne's car mileage for a service) that I realised Jayne had met her Bull that day while I was at work; I asked her and Jayne said that she had met him for a XXX session in a hotel and had really enjoyed it, not being shy or embarrassed about telling me and determined to continue to meet with her Bull; it was the first time that I realised I had become a real Cuckold and had to put up with my female partner wanting and needing another man to satisfy her, that she would continue regardless of my thoughts and feelings and that to stay in my relationship with Jayne I had to accept the new status quo, namely that Jayne would fuck her Bull as often as they could arrange meets. My Cuckold life had really begun and my Cuckoldress was enjoying being fucked and dominated by her Bull.

I have included some photos below of Jayne and her Bull fucking each other while I (the Cuckold) watched.











































































































































































































No comments: