Monday 10 August 2009

I was wrong

I was wrong.

I have noticed that her shaver is missing from the ensuite bathroom and her overnight/toiletries bag is missing. I sent her a text saying "Are you coming home tonight? Not sure how many Gin & Tonics to prepare.... XXX :-)" and she has replied at 17:53:37 saying "Still at work But planning to have dinner with ####".

I have asked her to let me know when she has arrived safely at their meeting location, which will give me some idea of where they are enjoying each other this evening but I still do not know if she is coming home tonight or not.

Have locked myself very securely into my Birdlocked Chastity Device, which is not allowing me to have an erection and which can be worn all night if she does not come home at all this evening. I will be desperate to suck his cum from her but she will probably go straight to work in the morning and I will have to wait all day to look at her cunt where his fingers will have explored and his tongue will have pleasured her several times before they have changed positions so that she can return the compliment by sucking and caressing his large cock (which she can deep throat to give him added plasure). They will fuck in numerous positions and he can last for a long time before finally exploding into her well used and eager cunt.

I can only wait in Cuckold unfulfilled, locked up torment and imagine what they will be doing to each other this evening after having a loving dinner together.

No comments: