Friday 14 August 2009

Cuckold Time Elapsed Since My Last Intimacy With JayneG

The last time of intimacy was 23:00 on 4th August 2009, except that Jayne has allowed me a double bonus last night and this morning. I somehow landed lucky and she let me touch her last night; she even squeezed my semi-erect small cock while I stroked her clit; then she amazed me by positioning herself and guiding my cock into her from behind in the spoons position; my cock was erect now but it is short and it must not have gone in deep enough because she changed positions again and got on top of me facing my feet, guiding my cock into her and riding it slowly for a long time; she would lean forwards and fuck me, then lean back, all the time trying to get my cock as deep as possible into her cunt. The she got off me and demanded that I fuck her from behind while she knelt in front of me; she kept asking me if I liked fucking her and kept encouraging me to fuck her faster and to fill her with cum. I am guessing that when she is with her Bull she is very vocal, telling him how large his cock is and how much she enjoys him fucking her welcoming cunt, encouraging him in the same way to explode inside her with huge volumes of pent-up cum (which I used to be able to verify when I got sloppy seconds but now can only imagine). Jayne also let me fuck her in the spoons position this morning, which was a real bonus.

All the time, though, I get the distinct impression that she cannot wait to meet her Bull again...

No comments: