Monday 10 August 2009

Still waiting

She has been with her Bull for two and a half hours now. Long enough for dinner together and to return to the room they will have booked. She will have cum several times already and he will be holding back so he can cum inside her later after fucking her bareback in many positions for so long that her cunt will be sore when she gets home (if she gets home tonight that is).

I have tried to get out of my Birdlocked Chastity Device, to pleasure myself while thinking of them, but the extra security (permanent cable ties) has stopped me pulling my cock out of the device and is not allowing any movement inside the device, so I have no means of stroking my cock at all. All I can do is squeeze the Birdlocked with my fingers but I am only getting minimal sensation, whereas I know Jayne is fully enjoying her time with her Bull and will cum many times tonight with him.

No comments: