Tuesday 11 August 2009

Jayne did not come home last night.

I spent most of the night abusing myself with CBT and self bondage, once I realised that Jayne was not coming home. The thought of her curled up alongside her Bull, with his strong arms around her as she slept, kept me awake. I watched a XXX Felatio DVD while tied to the bed in my CB2000 (I cut the Birdlocked off after midnight after trying in vain to make myself cum while wearing it - The extra security was perfect up to the point where I was abusing myself too much while straining my balls to try to ejaculate).

Jayne is probably getting her morning fuck now, in the spoons position which he prefers after waking up. She loves his large wide cock and the way he can last for ages before cumming, giving her multiple orgasms to his one explosion inside her. She will not want me to touch her when she gets home; a combination of worn out and stretched cunt, aching limbs after being fucked at length in the anvil or spread position, tiredness and resentment that I do not give her the attention she needs (hence her meeting her Bull to be satisfied). She will probably go straight to work this morning from the hotel, so that she gets a rest during the day and can put off the moment when I finally show her some attention and try to suck his cum from her cunt.

I will be going to work late this morning, just in case she does come home before work.

No comments: