Friday 14 August 2009

Cuckolded Twice In One Week

I got home early today, hoping to see Jayne (who has a day off each Friday) before she drove off to see her Bull again and possibly stay overnight with him. Previously, she has tried to slip away on Fridays before I have got home, so I arrived home early only to find she had already left.

The cats were still locked in the utility, which was how I left them this morning. She must have arrived home from the hairdresser in the late morning (the appointment was 09:30 but it was for a cut so may have taken some time); showered immediately and put on her make-up; dressed in sexy lingerie, stockings and high heels for him (she does not do that for me); put on the wonderful sexy perfume that I could smell when I opened the door this evening; then got in the car to drive to meet him for yet another long XXX session with her Bull this week. All this while I was at work.

I checked her lingerie drawer and she has definitely removed one of the basques to wear for him (her Bull always gets the first viewing and I used to see them again when I got sloppy seconds but recently she has denied me even that). Her shaver is still here and her overnight bag, so I am hoping she will return home this evening but I have no idea.

I have just sent her a neutral "Where are you? X" text after the time I would normally be home. She has not responded yet.....

Meanwhile, I have locked myself into the Birdlocked Chastity Device, with the added security of a non-removable cable tie, and will have to wait impatiently for any news of what she is doing, where she is and when she will get home (tired, full of his cum and very sore for prolonged, enjoyable sexual activity with his large cock and amazing stamina).

All I can do is wait and imagine what they are doing together.

No comments: